After yesterday’s post, I found bunch of bugs that went unnoticed at first.  These have been fixed, and I’m ready to share this code with the world.

Best part, I tested this with V1 of Xronos clock and it works!  As long as RFM12B part is disabled of course 🙂  Very happy about this, and I’m officially abandoning V1 branch of the code, you will not see any more updates there.

Here’s the Arduino sketch. Don’t forget you’ll need some modified libraries which are available on the Support page.

On a side note. I got GitHub account and was hoping to host my code there, but either I’m dumb, or GitHub is something I thought it was not, but I could not figure out how to upload source files there 🙁