What is Xronos Clock?
Xronos has internal backup battery that will allow it to keep time if you forgot to plug in … if it’s just for an hour or … for a year or two! All settings are saved to flash memory (EEPROM), so you don’t have to worry about power loss. All your alarm settings and preference will be there when power comes back on!
Since all audio files are kept on SD card inside, you can even change alarm tones, or replace voice prompts with your own**
Xronos has 3 cool looking durable arcade buttons that give you simple access to all of it’s features.
Xronos Clock Features:
- Dual Custom Alarms with 10 Alarm tones such as melody or special effect such as train, thunder or police siren.
- Change display color to Green, RED or Orange.
- Adjustable Display brightness
- 12 or 24 hour mode
- Celsius or Fahrenheit selection for temperature sensor
New in Version 2:
- Wireless RF module (optional) allows clock to receive data from remote sensors (such as outside temperature and humidity)*
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness
- Easy access to micro SD card, backup battery and FTDI
See Xronos Clock in Action (Demo)
*Remote sensor not included (currently in development stage).
**Files must follow strict naming convention and be in uncompressed WAV format, 22Khz, Mono, 16 bit.
Latest From The Blog
Very good contact with the Len, the clock works as discribed. It was shipped to France and I really love it. Thank you for your great job.
Awesome clock. Looks great. Very well made.
What a pleasure it is to have your clock- I had this old Sony cylinder style for over a decade and every time the power went out for more than a few min it would have to be reset from scratch..